10Bet is a popular online sports betting platform that is available in South Africa. With a user-friendly interface and a wide range of sports and markets to choose from, 10Bet provides a seamless betting experience.
What’s more, the registration process is quick and easy, and the FICA verification process will take you only a couple of minutes, allowing new users to sign up and start betting in no time.
Whether you’re a seasoned better or new to online sports betting, 10Bet offers a fun and exciting way to get in on the action.
The Full Guide On How To Register: Step-by-step Guide
Signing up on this website comes easy and takes no time to complete. It simply involves the player submitting his/her personal information including full name, contact number, email address, etc. Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of the process involved:
Go to the 10Bet Site
Visit the 10Bet site on any browser of your choice.
Join Now Button
Click on the ‘Join Now’ button on the top-right corner of the page.
Enter Personal Details
Supply a username, password, phone number, and an email address. Then check the Terms and Conditions and tick the box to confirm that you agree. And click continue.
Input the SMS code sent to your mobile number and click Continue.
By finalising the registration, you agree that the details you supplied are correct and in turn, ready to create the account.
Once the registration process is completed and approved, to get full access to your account, 10Bet may ask for your Identity Card to verify that the account is yours.
Registration Terms And Conditions
While going through the registration procedure, ensure to keep to the terms and conditions so as not to have your account flagged for misappropriation. Some of the conditions to stick to are as follows:
- Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible to have an account with 10Bet. If you are less than 18 years old, 10Bet will not allow you to proceed with opening an account with them.
- You can only use 10Bet’s services within South Africa. If 10Bet finds that you are using any external means to circumvent this rule, they have the right to suspend or close down your account. In that case, the brand will deduct any of your net winnings from your account and refund you what is left. And you agree that 10Bet is not responsible for any loss that comes from account closure or suspension.
- 10Bet has the right to carry out verification checks with your details. And if they find that you are below the legal age, they will return every deposit made to that account.
- You have the right to only one account with 10Bet. If they find other accounts affiliated to you, they have the right to suspend them.
- 10Bet is licensed and regulated to accept bets under the licence of Mpumalanga Economic Regulator.
Requirements For FICA Verification
Once you complete the registration process, 10Bet is required by law to request further documentation from its members for FICA verification.
This 10bet verification is done to confirm that you are who you say you are and also to prove the punter’s age. It is also done to ensure that not more than one 10bet bet account is allotted to every player.
As such, until this is done, 10Bet reserves the right to restrict the gambler’s account from enjoying certain benefits such as placing wagers or withdrawals.
For this reason, every bettor on this platform is required to submit valid identification documents proving identity, age, and address.
The accepted documents include the following:
- A clear scanned copy of a valid ID card such as a Passport, Driver’s licence, or Asylum seeker document.
- Scanned copy of a utility bill like electricity bill or telephone bill verifying resident address. The bill must not be older than 3 months or you could also make it a letter from your local councillor.
- Scanned copy of a recent bank account or credit/debit card statement which also must not be older than 3 months. The statement submitted must be in relation to the payment method used on the website
Note that the name on all identification documents must tally with the bettor’s name submitted during registration.
Also, there is no stipulated time within which the verification would be completed; it may take as little as 2 days or as long as 10 days.
Features Available After Registration
10Bet has lots to offer gamblers who have completed the registration and FICA verification process. The features to enjoy on this bookmaker’s site are listed below.
Playing at this online gambling platform gets better with the introduction of exciting bonuses and promotional offers.
10Bet has an amazing first deposit offer of up to R3500 of which there is a 100% match on casino games up to R3000. The second part of the bonus is a 50% sports bet bonus up to R500. To qualify for the bonus, you must bet your deposit amount once on games or on sports at minimum odds of 1.5.
This bookie also offers its registered players various bet types to select from. Ranging from each-way to accumulator to fast markets and many others, there are a lot of enticing options to choose from.
Don’t forget about 10 bet mobile to improve the betting experience from mobile devices.
Quick and efficient is the word to use when describing the 10Bet support team. They are always on ground 24/7 to respond to customer complaints and questions.
Also, it is very easy to reach out to them with the use of the live chat button when logged in.
How To Log In On 10Bet After Registration
After completing the 10bet sign-up process on this website, you should be automatically logged into your account. However, if for some reason you are not, here’s a simple way to get sign in to your account:
- 10Bet Login: At the top-right corner of the homepage, click on ‘Log in’.
- Entering Personal Information: Input your username and password in the popup that appears.
- Logging into your 10Bet account: Click on the ‘Log in’ button below your information and you should have access to your account immediately.
How To Deposit Into Your Account
This online bookmaker provides several options through which punters can make deposits.
Below is how to initiate deposits using any of these options:
- Head to your account dashboard and click on your balance.
- Select the payment method you wish to use and click “Deposit”.
- Fill in your banking info and the amount you want to deposit and hit “Deposit”.
- Depending on the banking option you pick, you may be required to enter more information like card number, expiry date, etc.
Methods of depositing include
- American Express,
- OTT Voucher,
- Blu Voucher,
Deposits are usually processed instantly so once you submit your deposit request, it would be reflected immediately in your account.
Common Registration Problems
Sometimes, gamblers may experience a couple of problems when doing the 10Bet registeration process. It is rare for this to happen but below are some of the common problems encountered by gamblers:
Not Receiving the Registration Code On Your Phone Number: 10Bet will surely send you a code so ensure that you supplied the right number on the registration page.
Username Already Exists: It means an account holder uses the username you supplied. In this case, try a more unique username.
Unstable Internet Connection: This problem may come from your area’s general internet connectivity. Our advice for you is to wait and try again later.
10Bet is a renowned bookie and casino that offers varieties of gaming options including casino games and sports events. With these, there’s a lot to keep every punter preoccupied.
Simply sign up to enjoy all that this platform offers.