- First deposit match up to R1.000
- R50 Refer a friend bonus
- Cricket live in play promo
- Free footy bet
First deposit match up to R1.000
- Bonus only valid for sports and Bet Vegas
- Minimum deposit to qualify is R50
- Bonus must be rolled over 6x
- Minimum rollover odds 1.7
- Bonus expires within 30 days
R50 Refer a friend bonus
- Receive R50 for every referred friend
- No limit on friend referrals
- Bonus to be turned over once on single bet
- Minimum bets of 1.7 qualify
- Bonus expires in 30 days
Cricket live in play promo
- Receive R100 for every R1000 bet on cricket
- Single bets minimum odds of 1.5 qualify
- Multibets minimum odds of 2.2 qualify
- Bonus valid for 7 days
- Bonus to be used only on sport
Free footy bet
- Bet R1000 on EPL and receive R100 bonus
- Single bets minimum odds of 2.0 qualify
- Multibets minimum odds of 3.5 qualify
- Bonus valid for 7 days
- Bonus to be used only on EPL bets
How to get a Bet.co.za sign-up bonus
Let’s start from browser:
Visit Bet.co.za site
Enter the website address for bet.co.za and click on the join now button
Fill in your details in the spaces provided in the registration form and click “Next”
Fill new details and confirm by Click Next
Submit button and link
Click on submit and wait for a confirmation link to be sent to your email, then verify your email
First Deposit Offer
Deposit funds up to R1000 and receive an equivalent bonus.
Terms and Conditions of Bet.co.za Welcome Bonus
It is normal for a bonus to have terms and conditions, and you will also find the same on Bet.co.za. We advise that bettors in South Africa read through these terms before claiming the Bet.co.za sign-up bonus.
Some points are highlighted in the section below to help you:
- Gamblers have to opt-in for the sports bets welcome bonus after their initial deposit.
- The minimum deposit requirement is R50 to activate this promo.
- The bonus has a wagering requirement of 6x with minimum odds of 1.70 for single bets or 2.20 for multiple bets.
- At Bet.co.za, customers have to deposit real money before the bonus funds. However, real money bets contribute to the rollover.
- Bets that do not count towards the rollover requirement include System Bets, Bet Builders, System Bets, and singles on handicaps and over/under betting markets.
- You must have verified your identity on Bet.co.za to be eligible for the welcome bonus.
- Bettors have to meet the wagering requirement of the bonus within 30 days of claiming it. Failure to do this will result in forfeiture of the Betcoza welcome bonus.
The welcome bonus is not the only promotion available on Bet.co.za. Once you claim the welcome bonus, you can explore other options, which are mostly free bet offers. We give you more details about the bonus offers below:
Ton of Fun Promo
For the Ton of Fun promo, South African bettors get a 50% free bet. After placing pre-match bets on a player in the ODI, T20, or test cricket matches, players get this bonus when their batter scores a ton.
What’s exciting is that you get the bonus money and your original stake for a generous payout.
Footy Free Bet
Here, customers claim an R100 free bet bonus for placing bets of R1,000 or more on any EPL matches during the week. So, if you are a football lover, Footy Free Bet is a perfect choice.
However, you can only use the free bet credits to place EPL bets.
Live Cricket In-Play Promo
This is a Bet.co.za bonus that rewards customers with an R100 free bet for placing bets of R1,000 or more on live cricket matches all week long.
Note that you do not get the promo until the following week. Endeavor to comply with the minimum betting odds while attempting to claim this mouth-watering bonus.
We advise bettors on this sportsbook to visit the Promotions page for more information about the bonuses they can claim at Bet.co.za. Also, read the terms carefully for every promotion you find.
In which situations can the bookmaker refuse to credit the bonus?
Bet.co.za has an excellent reputation but they also can refuse a player a bonus under the following circumstances:
- All promotions or offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, payment account number, device, shared computer, shared IP, etc, as the case may be.
- A Customer’s total account balance is the aggregate of their Cash Balance and Bonus Balance. Withdrawals cannot be made from the Bonus Account, but they can both be used to make wagers.
- Withdrawals may only be requested from your Cash Balance. Please note that any withdrawal of funds from the Cash Balance whilst you have an active bonus will lead to the forfeit of the bonus.
What to do if you did not receive a bonus?
If there is a dispute between Bet.co.za and the player, the bookie can be contacted via the following communication channels:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- and telephonically on 0861 238 000.
Please note these services are available during limited hours.