Keep reading this guide to learn how the Palacebet sign up bonus works and how to claim the three first deposit bonuses when you create an account with them.
How to Get Palacebet Sign-Up Bonus
As the name suggests, the Palacebet welcome bonus is provided at the registration stage and is intended to help you learn all the peculiarities of the gaming site.
Every new customer who creates an account is rewarded with an R50 no deposit bonus and 3× exclusive deposit bonuses worth up to R6000 to use on sporting events of your choice.
It can be broken down further as follows:
|Type of Welcome Offer||Palacebet Bonus Code to Apply|
|R50 free bet||WelcomeFreeBet|
|1st deposit offer: 100% up to R2 000||WelcomeDeposit|
|2nd deposit offer: 50% up to R2 000||WelcomeDeposit2|
|3rd deposit offer: 100% up to R2 000||WelcomeDeposit3|
How to Activate the Palacebet R50 Free Bet
Follow the steps below to claim the Palacebet R50 no deposit bonus:
Visit the Palacebet Website
Use your Phone or desktop to visit Palacebet. Click the “Join Now” button in the top right corner of the website.
Enter your details
This includes your Name, Email, Date of Birth, etc. Click “Next.”
Apply the Palace bet bonus code
On the last page of the registration form, enter “WelcomeFreeBet” as your promo code.
Enjoy your Palacebet bonus
Your R50 no deposit bonus will be credited to your account to start betting on sports options.
How to Claim the Palacebet 3× Deposit Bonus
This bonus package will automatically be credited to your account on your first three deposits after applying the relevant bonus codes:
- 1st deposit bonus: Once you make your first deposit (at least R50), it will be matched 100% up to R2 000. Use the bonus code “WelcomeDeposit” to trigger this offer.
- 2nd deposit bonus: Use the promo code “WelcomeDeposit2” to activate your second deposit offer of 50% of up to R2 000.
- 3rd deposit bonus: Use the promo code “WelcomeDeposit3” to trigger your second deposit offer of 100% up to R2 000.
Terms and Conditions of Palacebet Welcome Bonus
The Palacebet welcome bonus has some associated terms and conditions that you should be privy to. They are:
- Your R50 free bet must be played through 1×. On the other hand, the three deposit bonuses must be played through 5×.
- You must at least deposit R50 to trigger the deposit bonuses.
- The bonus cannot be applied in conjunction with any other bonus on Palacebet.
- For the bonus funds and associated winnings to become active for withdrawals, you must make a single bet with minimum odds of 1.7 or a combo with minimum odds of 2.35. Combo bets should have a minimum of three legs.
- You must use the bonus within 3 days of making your second deposit. Bonuses and associated winnings will be void if the play through requirement isn’t completed within this timeframe.
- The bonus is only available to punters residing in South Africa. However, the offer is limited to one IP, person, email address, device, or payment details.
- A new customer is defined as someone who has not held a Palacebet account previously and has successfully verified their account as per the regulations.
- Contact customer support for guidance if you wish to opt out of this bonus program. Remember, removal is only possible if the bonus funds haven’t been used. If the bonus funds have been spent, the promotion is still active.
- Palacebet reserves the right to withhold/retract winnings received from bonus funds that are believed to be generated through manipulation, abuse, or in error.
How to Use Free Bet on Palacebet
The Palacebet R50 free bet can be used on any live or pre-match sports. Fortunately, the range of sports at Palacebet is impressive.
You can find all the well-known soccer leagues like English Premier League (EPL), Serie A, Laliga, and Champions League, as well as popular sports like cricket, rugby, golf, American football, and tennis.
You can also use the free bet to wager on local and international horse racing meetings.
Other Promotions and Bonuses Palacebet
You thought the welcome bonus was all you get when you join Palacebet? Think again, as they constantly offer new promos to their existing customers. We highlight some of them below:
You can get up to 50% additional winnings on your multibet. All that is needed is to pick at least two pre-match games with minimum odds of 1.2 per game.
Take a soccer accumulator comprising at least 7 legs, and when only one pick or selection loses, your stake will be automatically refunded as a free bet up to R500. The promotion only applies to pre-match full-time winner soccer bets.
Shoot n’ Score Free Bet
Place R1 000 worth of bets on the EPL within a week and win an R250 free bet to use on any other soccer event. Only single bets with odds of 1.50+ and multibets with odds of 2.20+ (each leg at 1.20+) will contribute to the turnover required to qualify for the free bet.
Boundary Beater Free Bet
Bet on any cricket match with at least R50 and get your stake matched with a free bet to use in live in-play. Only single bets with odds of 1.7+ will be considered for this promo.
Alley-Oop Free Bet
Place R1 000 worth of basketball bets within a week and earn an R200 free bet to wager on another basketball game. Only single bets with odds 1.50+ or multibets with odds 2.20+ (each leg greater than 1.2) will contribute to turnover.
Grand Slam Promo
Place a pre-match multiple with at least three selections and a minimum stake of R25 and earn a free bet worth half your stake back to use on your preferred live in-play tennis game.
The Choice is Yours
Take full control of your bets with Palacebet’s cash-out promo. You can opt to cash out your entire wager or partially cash out, letting the rest of the stake remain active. Cashouts are available on in-play and pre-match singles and multibets across various sporting events.
Having Problems with Palacebet Bonuses?
Upon registration and verification, you should ideally get your Palacebet welcome bonus. However, in some rare instances, some customers may fail to get theirs.
Perhaps you haven’t funded your account with the required deposit amount. Maybe, you haven’t entered the bonus code correctly. Or possibly, Palacebet believes that the winnings gained from your bonus have been generated in error, through abuse, or manipulation.
The bottom line is, if you have a problem activating your bonus, it is advisable to contact customer support. You can use the live chat feature or email (email@example.com).