- First deposit match up to R2.000
- Multibet boost up to 125%
First deposit match up to R2.000
- Deposit bonuses for new customers only
- Rollover is 7x times the bonus
- Minimum deposit to qualify is R100
- Bonus wallet will expire after 3 months (90 days)
Multibet boost up to 125%
- Multibets must have minimum odds of 2.0
- Offer valid till end Dec 2023
- 50 selections or more qualify for 125 boost
Guide on how to Get Afribet Sign-Up Bonus
To claim the Afribet welcome bonus, players need to create an account with Afribet. We’ve provided a simple step-by-step guide on how to register, making it easier for novice players. Here is how to claim bonus:
Go to the Official Website
Load up www.afribet.bet in your browser.
You may start the process by selecting the Join button.
Enter Your Phone Number
Just enter your phone number and click the “Send Code” button, you’ll receive a verification SMS, including a code, immediately
To proceed with registration, enter the code on the website.
Enter Personal Details
Type in your name, date of birth, phone number, and mailing address.
Create Username and Password
Set up a login name and password.
Once you are logged in, head over to the promotion section at the top-left side of the screen
Make your first deposit of up to R2000 to claim your Free Bet
Every new player at AfriBet receives a fantastic 100% Afribet Sign Up Bonus on their initial deposit without a promocode.
Each player is eligible to receive this bonus once (after the first deposit), for a total of R2,000.
Your initial deposit and bet will trigger the release of your Afribet bonus within 48 hours.
Afribet Sign Up Bonus Terms and Conditions
Here are the first deposit bonus terms:
- Before making a bonus withdrawal, you must first meet the wagering requirements, which are set at seven (7) times the bonus offer amount.
- In order to be eligible, a deposit of R100 or more is required.
- The bonus wallet will be invalid when 90 days have passed from the time it was loaded.
- Single wagers will only be considered for play if the odds on the wager are 2.8 or higher.
- On parlays, only wagers with odds of 2 or more per leg will be considered valid.
- Wagers are only considered to have been made on wagers that have been fully settled (either won or lost).
- Wagers on the same market’s odd and even sides will be disregarded.
- For security reasons, they can only provide one refund or bonus per person, home, or Internet protocol address.
- Bonus funds are exclusively restricted to sports wagering (including live in-play).
How to Use Free Bet on Afribet
Using a free bet on Afribet is the same as placing a bet with your money. The only difference is that you’ll be using the free bet as your stake instead of your real money.
The Free Bet can be used on single or multi bets but only on sports betting and not on casino games. The good news is that it can also be used for Live in Play sports betting.
Other Bonuses Afribet
Aside from the welcome bonus, Afribet also offers another bonus, and we’ll be going over it below:
Multibet – Multileg Bonus
When you bet on more than one event, you’ll get bonuses based on the total amount of your bets. With Afribet, you’ll always know precisely where you stand when it comes to bonus eligibility.
Remember to play through your current bonus before claiming a new one when making a deposit.
- 5 and more – 5%
- 6 and more – 10%
- 10 and more – 20%
- 11 and more – 20%
- 12 and more – 20%
- 13 and more – 20%
- 14 and more – 20%
- 15 and more – 20%
- 18 and more – 25%
- 20 and more – 30%
- 23 and more – 35%
- 25 and more – 40%
- 30 and more – 45%
- 35 and more – 50%
- 40 and more – 75%
- 45 and more – 100%
- 50 and more – 125%
Terms and Conditions
- There is a one-time use limit on all promotional offers to customers.
- All winnings gained from the free bet offer are subject to Afribet’s authority, and the company maintains the right to revoke the offer at any time.
- Those who have not yet registered an online account with Afribet will not be eligible for this promotion.
- If this promotion is abused, the account holder will have their account terminated.
- You will not be able to get another free bet as part of that offer if your Free Bet is nullified.
- If Afribet suspects that the promotion has been exploited or that the terms and conditions of this offer have not been met, it may refuse to pay out any winnings from a Free Bet.
- Afribet may alter the terms of the offer at any moment.
- There is a strict prohibition on combining Free Bets with any other Afribet promotions.
If You Have a Problem With Bonuses
There are always times when players run into issues, especially when trying to claim a bonus. This may happen frequently or once in a while, depending on how well you are used to navigating online gambling platforms.
Once this happens, there are certain things you need to do, which will be described below.
What to Do If You Can’t Claim a Bonus or The Bonus is Not Deposited in Your Account
The first thing to do when you can’t claim a bonus or the bonus isn’t deposited in your account after claiming it is to reach out to customer support.
The customer support team has the technical know-how to solve issues on your account. Here is how to reach out to customer support:
- Login into Your Account: Login into your Afribet account using your login credentials
- Click Contact Us: Select the Contact Us option at the top of the screen
- Support Page: On the next page, you’ll see the various ways to reach out to customer support.
- Support Channels: You can reach out to them through email, Telegram, or Phone
- Email – email@example.com
- Telegram – @AfribetBot
- Phone – 010 880 5271