- 100% first deposit match up to R1.000
- R25 Sign-Up Bonus
- Multibets bonus boost
- ⚡️More Bonuses
100% first deposit match up to R1.000
- Only valid for new Betway customers.
- Bonus requires 3x rollover
- Minimum odds of 3.0
- 30 days to fulfil rollover
- FICA verification must be complete
R25 Sign-Up Bonus
- Must be used on a single bet
- Minimum odds of 1.5
- Bonus expires in 48 hours
- Maximum bonus winnings capped at R1.000
Multibets bonus boost
- Minimum two selections on multibet
- Minimum odds of 1.3 per leg
- Boost up to 30% for 25 legs or more
- Boost applicable to all sports bets
- ⭕Anytime Scorer Promo
- 🏆Hattrick Hero Promo
- 🥇1st Try Double Promo
- 🏁Full Sweep F1 Promo
- 💰200% Stake Back Promo
How to Claim a gBets sign-up bonus
After completing the gBets sign-up process, you must endeavor to claim the two gBets sign up bonus offers within the validity period.
Go to the website
Click on Register at the top-right corner of the homepage.
Enter personal details
Enter your mobile, first and last name, ID/passport number, and date of birth
Complete registration form
Fill in your email address, gender, source of income, and promo code (if available).
Agree to terms and conditions
Tick the box at the bottom of the form to confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions and you’re above 18 years old.
Click on “Submit” to complete your registration.
You will be credited a R25 Bonus when you complete the registration process.
How to use Gbets Bonus
The Gbets welcome bonus can be used on sports betting either on pre match or in play betting. The bonus can only be used on single bets that have minimum odds of 0.70 (7/10). Here is a step by step guide on how to use the bonus.
- Select sport: Select the sport you want to bet on
- Select league: Click the league where the match you want to bet on is being played
- Select team: Select the team you want to bet on and remember only single bets are allowed.
- More than one bet: The bonus can be spread over many single bets, there is no restrictions on the number of bets you can make.
- Wagering requirements: All Gbets promotions have wagering requirements. The Welcome Bonus must be wagered six times at minimum odds 7/10 before you can withdraw the winnings.
GBets bonus terms and conditions
Although the gBets bonus offer seems exciting, we advise new customers to read through the terms and conditions carefully before claiming it.
If you want to know more about the terms, the section below is your chance:
- Bettors cannot receive more than R1,000 for the Deposit Bonus.
- The minimum deposit amount is R20 to qualify for the Deposit bonus.
- You can only claim this promotional offer with the gBets sign up bonus code NEWBONUS on your first deposit.
- The validity period of the welcome bonus is a maximum of 30 days.
- South African gamblers must meet the gBets wagering requirements to be able to withdraw your bonus fund.
- You have to complete the wagering requirements before you can withdraw your bonus.
- The welcome bonus cannot be used for multiple bets, Lucky Numbers, and Lotto. But on bets with 0.5 minimum odds.
- You can make a minimum withdrawal of R50.
Gbets promo code
Like many other promos, GBets requires players to input a promo code before they can claim both welcome bonuses.
After you reveal the bonus code on the site, register an account to use it. South African bettors need to enter the promocodes in the appropriate field during registration.
Otherwise, they are not eligible for the bonus. As a new customer on gBets, endeavor to provide the bonus code on gBets South Africa to avoid forfeiting the welcome bonus offers.
Other bonuses Gbets
Asides from the gBets registration bonus, there are other available promotional offers for customers with a gBets account.
Multi Bet Bonus Boost
The Multi Bet Bonus Boost is a promotion that rewards players with up to a 30% boost on multiple legs of two or more on different sporting events.
So, this encourages users on the platform to make multiple bets of two or more legs, so the stake on their betting slip gets a boost of 30%.
One thing you should know is that the bonus increases with the number of legs you wager. Also, though the Multi Bet Bonus is for pre-match sports bets, the minimum odds are 1.3 or 3/10 for every leg.
Wire to Wire Leaderboard Promo
Players can enjoy amazing winnings from the Wire to Wire Leaderboard promo. This offers gives bettors double the winnings up to R2,000 if their pre-match bet leads through four rounds and wins eventually.
You can claim the bonus by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or reaching out with the live chat option.
Do not forget to provide your user ID and winning ticket info. The minimum stake for South African players is R20, and the Wire to Wire leaderboard promo only applies to pre-match single bets.
Anytime Goalscorer Promo!
With this bonus, the sportsbook doubles the winnings up to R1,000 if your player comes first when you place an anytime goalscorer bet on the site.
The Anytime Goalscorer Promo only lasts for 30 days after you claim it, and the wagering requirement is 3x.
So, you must wager the bonus funds three times before making a withdrawal.
Claim this fantastic bonus by contacting customer support via email or live chat with your user information and details of the winning ticket.
In which situations can the bookmaker refuse to credit the bonus?
Gbets like all other bookies have the right to refuse a player a bonus under the following conditions:
- Should it be identified that a customer mistreats their bonus issued, Gbets reserves the right to deny that customer further bonuses in the future
- Should Gbets deem that irregular betting or wagering has occurred, Gbets reserves the right to close an account, return deposited funds to the customer and report the customer to the relevant authorities
- Bonuses offered are intended for recreational use only. Customers also have an option to not claim a bonus offered by Gbets
What to do if you did not receive a bonus?
- In the event that a Customer disputes any conduct of Gbets relating to a betting transaction or bonus then the Customer undertakes to lodge a complaint in writing with Gbets via email to email@example.com within 10 working days from the date of the betting transaction in question.
- Gbets shall have a period of 10 (ten) working days from the lodgment of the dispute by the Customer to consider same and possibly to reverse the decision contemplated in condition