HOW WE'VE ESTIMATED GBETS
I joined this bookie in 2020 and they have been fantastic in all regards especially with their odds booster promotions before major football and rugby Cup finals. They send notifications to all players so you never miss out on the great offers. I highly recommend this bookie to anyone looking for a great betting partner
Advantages and disadvantages
- Great promotions and features
- Mobile app for Android devices
- Super fast payout times
- Live match tracker
- Difficult wagering requirements on bonus
- User interface can be confusing
- No app for iOS devices
Lerator63"A betting site with a minimum deposit limit of R10? Sign me up immediately". That was my reaction when I first heard of Gbets. And I have never been disappointed since I joined this platform. Moreover, that is not all I have enjoyed on Gbets. I also enjoy an odds booster feature that increases my potential payouts. This means with the right predictions, I can win huge and for me, it doesn't get better than that.
Tau[greatgood]If I was to drop my feedback by awarding stars, I would rate Gbets by giving it 4 out of 5 stars. The reason for withholding 1 star is the fact that as an iOS user, I cannot access their mobile app. Also, another issue is that for some payment options, you may be required to produce proof of payment which is a minor inconvenience. Other than this, Gbets has many features that make it a great choice for bettors. Among those features, my favorite is that I get 200% of my stake if a single game cuts my mix parlay soccer ticket which helps in minimizing my losses. Additionally, making deposits and withdrawals is a straightforward process on this site with little stress. With all these benefits, tell me why I will quit engaging on this platform!
GBets as an online bookie may not be the oldest betting site but they bring a wealth of gambling experience as they are part of the Gold Rush Casino group. They offer a fantastic gambling experience for new and experienced punters.
They have developed a great relationship with South Africa’s leading national sports teams and their Green and Gold themed website is synonymous with colours worn by the Springboks and other national teams.
Gbets have some market leading features like Bet Builder and Edit my Bet that adds a new dimension to online betting.
In this detailed review, I’ll be explaining the Gbets’ features and why you shouldn’t hesitate to start gambling on this online sportsbook.
- The betting site holds licenses from the National Gambling Board and the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board
- Both old and new customers enjoy generous bonuses and promotional offers
- The site offers a wide range of sports for bettors to make their choice
- The website utilizes the latest SSL encryption certificate to ensure maximum security
Bookmaker License and Reliability
Since its establishment in 1999, Gbets has left no stone unturned in proving its dedication to ensuring its customers’ satisfaction.
Bettors across South Africa that use Gbets online testify to its trustworthiness, reliability, and fairness.
The site is licensed by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board and the National Gambling Board, which goes further to prove the credibility of the online sportsbook.
Gbets also operates in full compliance with the operational rules of the Western Cape Bookmakers, the National Responsible Gambling Programme, and the Financial Intelligence Centre Act.
This betting site also uses the latest SSL encryption protocol to guarantee the safety of your personal information and banking details while gambling.
Gbets is constantly offering new and existing players great deals.
One of their best features is sending all their new promotions via their app or through email which means you never miss an offer.
They have great offers on both sports and casino games.
It is also refreshing to note that Gbets continue to offer existing punters these great offers
Line and Betting Options in Gbets
Gbets boasts of a spectacular array of betting options with over 50 sports to choose from and various leagues in each sport.
The sports lineup on Gbets features popular sports like soccer (football), American football, rugby, cricket, basketball, tennis, badminton, volleyball, Formula 1, and less popular options like surfing, lacrosse, baseball, netball, rink hockey, etc.
The live betting option on Gbet allows bettors to wager on ongoing games across various sports, including football, basketball, tennis, cricket, rugby, and baseball.
The site’s live betting section also features a digital scoreboard, real-time stats, and live odds to boost the overall live betting experience.
The Live betting options at Gbets are fantastic as there are live betting options available 24/7 on a wide range of sports. It is refreshing that a bookie also covers live in play betting on the smaller sports like volleyball and netball.
When it comes to the mainstream sports like football, tennis, rugby all the major and minor games have live betting markets. All the matches can be followed with Gbets Match Tracker feature so you are never far from the action.
Football fans can bet on games from popular leagues such as the Champions League, Premier League, and Europa League, together with 125+ domestic leagues from over 54 countries.
The available football betting markets on Gbets SA include total goals, BTTS (Both Teams To Score), handicaps, bookings, corners, margins, over/under, goalscorers, draw no bet, etc.
Gbets allows bettors to wager on various cricket leagues, including ICC World Cup, Spice Isle T10, Plunket Shield, and Momentum One-Day Cup.
At Gbets South Africa, you can bet on rugby games from exciting leagues like the European Rugby Union, Pro D2, Super Rugby, World Cup, and Top 14.
Available betting markets are highest scoring half, win/draw, etc.
Horse Racing Betting
For bettors that enjoy wagering on horse races, Gbets offers betting markets across various horse race meetings in South Africa, France, the UK, Ireland, and Australia.
The betting markets you’ll find are pick 6, jackpot, trifecta, place accumulator, and pick 3.
Gbets offers bettors the opportunity to wager on tennis games from leagues across various countries.
Some of these leagues are the US Open Men/Women Singles, ATP Houston, France Open Men/Women Singles, ITF Women, Australian Open Men/Women Singles, etc.
Gbets are very competitive with their odds and can match any other bookie on the local betting scene.
They have the best odds on rugby and cricket and this could be because they are huge sponsors of these two sports in the country.
Gbets Registration and Login
Creating an account on Gbets takes less than two minutes. Follow the steps below to register on Gbets and start betting immediately:
- Open the official Gbets SA website, and select “Register” at the top-right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your mobile, preferred password, first and last name, ID/passport number, and date of birth.
- Then fill in your email address, gender, source of income, and promo code (if available).
- Check the box at the bottom of the form to confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions and you’re above 18 years old.
- Click on “Submit” to complete your registration.
Immediately after creating your Gbets account, you become entitled to receive an R25 welcome sports bets bonus.
You can use this bonus to bet on pre-match and live sports events at minimum odds of 1.5.
This bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of 1×, and the maximum amount you can win using the bonus is R1000.
Here’s how to claim the R25 sports bonus:
- Log into your account and go to the “My Account” section.
- Select “Bonuses”, then choose “live games”.
- Click on the “Claim Bonus” tab at the bottom of the “R25 Welcome Live Games Bonus” section.
- A pop-up confirming that you’ve successfully claimed the bonus will appear on the screen
Another gBets bonus you can claim as a new customer is the 100% first deposit match bonus. To claim this bonus:
- Go to the “Bonuses” section on the “My Account” page.
- Click on the “Claim Bonus” button at the bottom of the “100 Opening Deposit Match Special Bonus” tab.
- A pop-up confirming that you’ve successfully activated the bonus will appear on your screen.
- Then, you’ll be redirected to make your first deposit on our deposit page.
- The maximum amount you can win using this bonus is R10000.
Gbets have used strategic marketing strategies to attract new players starting with great offers for players signing with them. There are also fantastic promotions for existing players which we will have a closer look at below.
Gbets offers players double the rewards, with a First Deposit Match Bonus of 100% up to R1 000. These are the terms and conditions attached to the bonus:
- To get this Sports bonus, players need to wager six times at minimum odds of 0.70 (7/10), and the bonus amount excludes the 1 x turnover requirement of the deposited funds.
- The bonus cannot be used on system / multiple bets.
- The maximum winnings allowed from the 100% Opening Deposit Match Bonus is capped at R10 000.
- Gbets must verify the account with all details correct for the winnings to be redeemed
Elite Leagues 0-0 Boost
Take a pre match bet on Correct Score for a match in any of the 5 major leagues (EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1) & if the match ends in a 0-0 draw, Gbets will refund your losing stake with up to R1000 in bonus money. These are terms and conditions for this bet:
- The bonus expires 30 days after being claimed.
- The bonus is subject to a wager turnover requirement of 6 x (times).
- The bonus must be wagered at minimum odds of 0.50 (5/10).
- The bonus cannot be used on Lotto / Lucky Numbers and Multiple Bets.
Besides the R25 welcome bonus and the deposit match bonus, Gbets also offers many other generous promotional deals to its clients.
Some of these promotional offers include:
- Multi-bet bonus boost: Gbets automatically boosts any multiple-leg bet you place on any sport on the betting site. Depending on the number of legs of your wager, the bonus can go as high as 30%. This bonus only works for pre-match sports with minimum odds of 1.3 (3/10) for each leg on the betting slip.
- 200% stake back soccer special: Few things hurt as much as losing your accumulator bet on the last leg. To compensate for your loss, Gbets refunds up to 200% of your stake if you lose on the last bet. The minimum number of bet selections that qualify for this bonus is 10, and each bet must have a minimum odds of 1.3. Note that this bonus only applies to soccer bets.
- Anytime goalscorer promo: To qualify for this promo, all you need to do is to place a bet on a player that you believe will score a goal during a football game. If the player you bet on scores first, Gbets will double your winnings up to R1000 in bet vouchers. These bet vouchers can only be wagered at odds of 0.50 and above.
- Wire-to-Wire leaderboard golf promo: With this promo, you can win up to R2000 if you bet on your favorite golfer before the tournament starts, and he leads throughout the competition rounds and wins. The minimum stake to qualify for this promo is R20.
They are one of the only bookies in South Africa that offers you a double barrel Welcome Bonus.
You get a R25 No deposit bonus as well as a first deposit match bonus of up to R1000.
The bookie has generous terms and conditions attached to the bonus.
There are plenty other bonuses available for different sports.
Gbet Mobile App
Many online bettors enjoy gambling on mobile devices since it allows them to place bets on the go without needing to use a PC. Gbets meets this need by providing a fantastic dedicated mobile app that allows players to bet just as easily as they would on the website.
Before downloading the mobile application, it’s necessary that you already have a Gbets account.
To download the Gbets app APK, visit the website from a mobile device and scroll to the bottom of the page where you’ll find two download links – one for the main app and the other for the data-free version.
The main app offers all the features on the website, but live games and live betting are not available on the data-free version. Both apps have a simple layout that makes navigation easy.
Currently, Gbets only has an app for Android devices. However, the betting site’s website is optimized for Android and iOS mobile devices and delivers the same exquisite experience as the main site.
Gbets has a mobile app for both iOS and Android devices.
They have two versions of the app available, one is a data-free version but does have limited features.
The app takes a couple of minutes to download and is super easy to use even if you are new to gambling online.
GBet online offers its customers multiple safe and efficient payment methods to make deposits and withdrawals.
Rest assured that your banking details and finances are in safe hands since this betting site only supports payment platforms that are secure and reliable.
Also, note that although deposits reflect immediately and are free of charge, withdrawals usually come with a fee and can take one to three business days to reflect in your casino account.
Deposit Options at Gbets
Here are the available deposit options at Gbets:
- Credit/Debit Cards: Gbets offers you the option of depositing funds into your casino account using credit or debit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. The minimum deposit using this method is R50. While card payments are often completed immediately, some may take up to 24 hours.
- Vouchers: With vouchers, all you have to do is input a pin to fund your casino account. Gbets receives payment via Blu voucher, 1 voucher, and OTT voucher. You can also use Celbux vouchers to top up your casino account. The minimum amount you can deposit using vouchers is also R50.
- Electronic fund transfer (EFT): G bets sportsbook allows players to deposit using EFT platforms like SiD, EFT Secure, DPO, and Ozow. This online sportsbook receives electronic transfers through FNB, ABSA, Standard Bank, and Nedbank. You’ll find the account numbers you can pay into on the betting site’s banking page. To ensure your payment reflects in your casino account, use your user ID as the reference and send a proof of payment to email@example.com.
How to Make a Deposit on Gbets South Africa
- Login to your Gbets account or create an account if you do not have one.
- Click on the yellow “Deposit” tab on the top-right corner of the homepage.
- Select the deposit method you’ll like to use.
- Input the amount you want to deposit
- Follow the next instructions and input the necessary details as required by the payment method you chose.
- Click on “Submit” to finish your transaction.
One of the many benefits of Gbets sports betting site is the ease and speed of withdrawal.
You can withdraw your winnings from this online bookmaker using credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express), FNB e-wallet, OTT voucher, Instant Money, and Celbux.
Withdrawals are usually processed within a few minutes to 24 hours, but it can take one to three business days for the funds to become available.
Before Gbets processes any withdrawal request, you must first ensure that your FICA verification is complete.
The withdrawal limits at Gbets are set at a minimum of R50 and a maximum of R3000. Withdrawals are subject to a minimum amount of R50 and a maximum of R3000.
How to Withdraw Money on Gbets
- Log into your account and select the “Withdraw” button.
- Choose your preferred withdrawal method. To ensure quick and seamless processing, it’s best to withdraw using the same payment platform you used when depositing into your betting account.
- Input the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select “Confirm withdrawal” to submit your withdrawal request to our auditors, who’ll review your request and payout your money within 24 hours.
This is an area that Gbets have to improve on as they do not have a wide variety of options available to make payments.
Some of their payment methods require you to send through a proof of payment which can be an inconvenience at times.
They do however have some instant payment methods like OZOW and Instant Vouchers.
Gbets’ website (gbets.co.za) features a unique design that is sophisticated and easy to use. The website has a user-friendly layout that makes it easy to find the sport or game you want to bet on.
The center of the site’s homepage has popular games across different sports with their respective odds. You’ll also find live games and upcoming events on the homepage.
The left corner features a list of the available sports on the online bookmaker as well as the top leagues in the sports market.
The menu, which is located at the top of the home page, shows different categories of betting options including Sports, Live, Lucky Numbers, BetGames TV, E-Sports, and Virtual Sports.
Gbets have made using their main site and their mobile app an absolute breeze. Everything you need can be found on their homepage from sports betting to Live casino games.They have a neat feature on the homepage that shows you all the upcoming matches so you never miss a bet. The live betting is also available upon entry on the site.
Speed of the site
The mobile app is one of the best on the market and has great speed which makes it perfect to bet on all types of live betting. The speed of the app is actually faster than the main site which is great.
Gbets South Africa Customer Suрроrt
Both old and new gamblers may sometimes run into some difficulties while gambling on an online betting site. An efficient customer support system helps gamblers in this position by assisting when they need it the most.
Gbets SA understands the irreplaceable role that customer support plays and, thus, offers multiple channels for players to find help.
The betting site has an extensive FAQ page that gives concise answers to questions that some players may have about gambling on the online sportsbook.
For questions that are not answered on the FAQ page, players can reach customer support representatives via the 24/7 Live chat, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), telephone contact number (021 023 3634), and social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
Irrespective of the customer channel you wish to use, you can be assured of receiving a response from these Gbets contacts within a short period.
There are numerous ways to contact this bookie which is great but not all communication options work well.
Their Live Chat feature is excellent while their telephonic service has a long waiting period.
You can use their FAQ section which can be useful at times.
Conclusion about Bookmaker
With its user-friendly website, juicy bonuses, and promotions, an impressive number of games, and speedy deposits and withdrawals, Gbets SA has undoubtedly earned its place as one of the best online bookmakers in South Africa.
Although no mobile app is available for iOS users, the gambling site is mobile-optimized, so you can place bets on your favorite sports with your iOS devices.
There’s much to benefit from betting with Gbets.
Signup today to start enjoying these benefits.