HOW WE'VE ESTIMATED BETCOZA
Bet.co.za has always been a well known bookie but their sponsorship of the Springboks has taken their popularity to new heights. They have in turn transformed their site into arguably the best online bookie in the country. Don't take my word for it, join Bet.co.za today for the best betting adventure.
Advantages and disadvantages
- Live streaming on selected matches
- wide variety of betting options
- Multiple secure deposit methods
- Low wagering requirements
- Slow customer service
- Limited withdrawal options
- Live streaming is only for selected events
ArnoNormally I'm not a fan of bookies that offer large bonuses because from experience, they offer absurd wagering requirements. So at the end of the day, you are barely able to gain anything from the bonus. But bet.co.za offers fairly large bonuses with very reasonable requirements. For the first time in a long time, I was actually able to meet a bookie's wagering requirement to withdraw my profits! Bonuses aside, their markets are very awesome! Bet coza was also one of the first bookies that I saw actual live streaming. Many other bookies I've used in the past hype up live streaming only to give me live trackers (something entirely different!). Surprisingly, it is an actual live streaming service. Although I believe it is still in the development stages because streaming is only for a few matches, I appreciate their honesty.
CryptoSoccerSince I started using betcoza, I can't see myself using any other bookie. This brand is next to flawless and I mean it! The website interface, registration process, verification time, deposits, every other thing I can't think of are flawless with this theme.One thing I appreciate about them everyday is how great their mobile platform is. As a bettor, I use my phone to bet 100% of times and I have never faulted the betcoza mobile platform. I really wish I discovered them earlier
Have you been searching for a legal and credible online sportsbook to wager on your favorite sports in South Africa?
Or are you frustrated with sites that offer terrible odds and take forever to process your withdrawals?
Look no further! Bet.co.za South Africa is a sports betting platform that delivers a premium gambling experience to South African players.
I’ve been using this platform for over five years, and I can confidently tell you that I’ve had no reason to complain.
Bet.co.za is one of the most reputable and innovative bookies on the South African betting scene and offers punters a game changing betting experience.
They have enhanced their already fantastic reputation by partnering with the Springboks and are now one of the major sponsors of the Rugby World Champions.
Bet.co.za understands that betting and not research is what punters love, therefore they have a fully updated stats page that you can browse through before placing your bets.
Their odds are among the best and their extensive betting coverage of the major European football leagues makes them stand out from their competitors.
- The online bookmaker offers a wide range of sports and leagues for bettors to wager on
- New and old customers enjoy a plethora of mouth-watering bonuses and promotions
- The betting site is licensed by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board
- The sportsbook has a dedicated app for mobile devices
In this Bet co za review, I’ll be explaining in detail the exciting benefits that this site offers.
Bookmaker License and Reliability
When choosing an online bookie it is crucial to make sure that the bookie is fully licensed and reliable. You can rest assured that you are in safe hands when you register with Bet.co.za as they are licensed by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board and their reputation is top notch as they have been a leading bookie on the local betting scene for the past decade.
Sports bettors across the country hold Bet.co.za in high regard due to its fairness, competitive odds, reliability, and generous promotions.
The online sportsbook holds a license from the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board, a respected gambling authority in South Africa. Holding a license from this body goes further to prove the bookmaker’s integrity since the gambling authority only licenses sportsbooks that comply with its strict rules and regulations.
Bet.co.za also obeys the Totalisator Operational Rules and the Bookmakers Operational Rules.
Bet.co.za have grown their reputation immeasurably in recent years thanks in the main to their superb marketing drive.
Another reason for their success has been their numerous promotional offers on their site.
The offers are for both new players on the site and also for the loyal punters that are already registered on the site.
They have seperate offers for the different sports which is brilliant as punters of all sports will benefit from this.
Line and Betting Options on Bet.co.za
With up to 30 sports to wager on, Betcoza online ensures that the needs of every player are catered to, irrespective of their gambling preferences.
The available sports you can wager on include soccer, cricket, rugby, tennis, baseball, horse racing, ice hockey, volleyball, boxing, American football, etc.
Bet.co.za has a live betting option that allows players to wager on an ongoing game. The bookmaker’s live betting interface has various features to enhance the experience for bettors.
An example of these features is a match visualization console. Bet.co.za South Africa also offers live streaming on some games.
If you enjoy the thrill of live betting then Bet.co.za is the online betting site for you. They offer live betting on all sports and not only the major sports like football, rugby and cricket.
Along with their live sports betting they also have an extensive range of live casino games and live number games. You can follow the action with their Live Tracker feature on all the live matches.
Football lovers can bet on games from elite leagues like the Premier League, Champions League, Serie A, Bundesliga, and La Liga on Betcoza.
The bookmaker also offers a wide variety of domestic and international games from up to 45 countries. Regarding the betting markets for soccer, Bet co za offers 3Way, Draw No Bet To Win To Nil, Goal Crazy, Corners 1st Half, Odd/Even, 1st Team To Score, Number Of Team Goals, and many more!
Bet.co.za SA allows punters to wager on numerous cricket leagues, including the IPL (Indian Premier League), Tamil Nadu Premier League, Royal London One Day Cup, Vitality T20 Blast (England), County Championship One, and Twenty20 Big Bash (Australia).
The available betting markets are match winners, top batsman, man of the match, to win the toss, and total runs at the next wicket, etc.
Bettors that love gambling on Rugby matches will be delighted at the range of leagues on Bet.co.za online.
You can wager on games from the European Championships, World Cup, Six Nations, The Rugby Championship, France Top 14, and Gallagher Premiership.
Horse Racing betting
On Bet.co.za, you can wager on both local and international horse races. The available betting markets are win, each-way, exacta, trifecta, handicap, ante-posts, forecasts, etc.
Bet.co.za offers South African bettors an array of tennis games from tournaments across the world to gamble on.
These tournaments include Wimbledon, ITF, Australian Open, WTA, and French Tennis Open.
The tennis betting markets on Bet.co.za are winner, Asian handicap, point winner, game-winner, game to deuce, etc.
They have competitive odds on most sports so you can be assured that you are dealing with a reputable bookie that gives you great returns on your winning bets.
To maximise your winnings they offer an Odds Booster on all multi bets which the Booster rising with the more selections that you make.
You could get up to a 50% Odds Boost which is fantastic.
Registration on Bet.co.za
Register in Betcoza is easy and will only take a few minutes of your time.
Here’s how to go about it:
- Visit Bеt.со.zа using any mobile browser of your choice
- Click on the green “Join Now” button at the top-right corner of the page
- On the registration form that pops up on the screen, enter your full name and email address
- Click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the form
- Verify your identity on the next page using a government-issued ID card, driver’s license, or passport, and fill in your home address
- Submit a recent bank statement to confirm that you truly reside in South Africa
- Click on the link that will be sent to your email to verify your account, and you’re done!
There is no doubt that promotional offers are the leading reason that punters are drawn towards a bookie and Bet.co.za has this area superbly covered with fantastic promotions from the moment you register with them. These are some of the offers available with the terms and conditions attached to them.
Bet.co.za SA offers new customers on its platform a whopping 100% deposit match bonus up to R1000. To claim the bonus, all you have to do is accept the welcome bonus offer when you make your first deposit.
Note that the minimum deposit that qualifies for this bonus is R50, and you must play through the bonus six times to become eligible for a withdrawal. The welcome bonus expires 30 days after you make your first deposit.
There are numerous other promotions and Betcoza bonuses for South African bettors to enjoy.
New players are welcomed to the site with a first deposit match offer up to R1 000. These are the following wagering requirements for the bonus:
- The bonus amount must be wagered 6 times (Sports bets must be taken at single bet min odds of 7/10 or 1.70, Multiple Min Odds of 12/10 or 2.20 and each leg must be 2/10 or greater) before any withdrawals can be made
- The system will always use your real money balance first, but please note that real money bets also contribute to wagering.
- Winnings accumulated from real money bets may be withdrawn at any time.
- Bonus is valid for Sports and Bet Vegas betting only
Bet.co.za South Africa automatically enhances your multiple bets on pre-match selections on all sports, leagues, competitions, and betting markets except Draw no Bet and Asian Handicap.
Depending on the number of legs in your multiple bet, the bonus can go as high as 50% of your potential winnings.
The minimum odds for each bet must be 2/10 (1.20), and the wagering requirement for this bonus is 15×.
One Leg Out Promo
Losing a multi by one leg cab be painful, and Betcoza understands this. To compensate for your loss, the sports betting site returns your stake as a bonus, up to R200.
To qualify for this promo, your multi-bet should have at least five bets with minimum odds of 1.20 or 2/10.
You have to play through this bonus a minimum of six times to withdraw any associated winnings.
Cricket Live In-play Promo
Bet co za sportsbook gives you an R100 free bet if you place live in-play cricket bets worth R1000 in a week.
Only single bets with minimum odds of 5/10 or 1.50, or multi bets with minimum odds of 12/10 or 2.20 qualify for this promo.
Football Free Bet
With this promo allows you to enjoy an R100 free bet if you place bets worth R1000 on the EPL within a week.
The only bets eligible for this promo are single bets with minimum odds of 1/1 (2.00) and multi bets with minimum odds of 5/2 (3.50).
Take R1000 worth of bets on the Premier League in a week, and earn a R100 Free Bet to use on other football bets. These are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- Only single bets at odds of 1/1 (2.00) or more and multi bets at odds of 5/2 (3.50) or more and each leg at 2/10 (1.20) or more will contribute to the required turnover to qualify for the Free Bet.
- You must accept the Footy Free Bet before 12:00pm on Monday, or the offer will expire.
- The Free Bet must be turned over in one bet. E.g. If you only take a R50 Free Bet, you will forfeit the R50 remaining.
Bad Beat Bonus
You receive your Rugby stake back if your team loses by +0.5 points. These are the terms and conditions for this promotion:
- Only single bets taken at minimum odds of 8/10 or 1.80 or greater will be considered for this promo.
- The Free Bet can only be turned over on Rugby.
- You must contact support to claim your Free Bet. Please contact support with the Bet ID.
Bet.co.za have rewarded new players on their site with a first deposit match offer of up to R1000.
Their Welcome Bonus is in line with most of the other bookies but they have one of the easiest wagering requirements to fulfill before you can withdraw your money.
After you make your first deposit your account is instantly credited with the bonus.
Bet.co.za Mobile Apps
Betcoza don’t have dedicated mobile app. But you can use mobile version to enjoy gambling on mobile devices like phones and tablets.
The Bet.co.za mobile works seamlessly on both Android and iOS platforms and offers the same features you’ll find on the betting website. It is user-friendly and loads pages at lightning-fast speeds.
There is also an instant bet feature that allows you to place bets with just a single tap. Simple login to the betting site on your mobile device and start gambling right away!
Bet.co.za have an amazing mobile version that is easy to navigate and also has superb speed.
You can access all the live betting and even bet on live casino with the mobile version.
The constantly changing markets of live betting requires great speed on the mobile version and Bet.co.za have certainly delivered.
It is hard to tell any difference between the mobile version and the main site. The mobile version is designed to function on both iOS and Android devices.
Bet.co.za SA offers multiple secure and reliable payment platforms for gamblers to perform transactions on its website.
The betting site only supports payment methods that guarantee the safety of its players’ banking details and personal information.
Be aware that while deposits reflect in your betting account immediately, withdrawals may take about 24 to 48 hours to reflect in your bank account.
Deposit Options at Bet.co.za
The following deposit options are available at Bet co za:
- Credit/Debit cards: Bet coza allows you to deposit money into your casino account via credit/debit cards like Visa and Mastercard. You can also deposit money on this platform using Masterpass, which is a wallet from Mastercard that allows you to perform online transactions securely. Most card payments reflect immediately, while some may take up to 24 hours. The minimum deposit using this method is R50.
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT): You can transfer funds into your Betcoza online sports betting account using EFT platforms like SiD and Ozow. The betting site has accounts with the major banks in South Africa(Absa, Capitec, FNB, Investec, Nedbank, and Standard Bank), so you can pay to anyone that you find most convenient. The minimum deposit for the EFT method is R50.
- Vouchers: Vouchers like Blu Voucher, OTT voucher, and 1 voucher, allow you to fund your Bet.co.za account with just a PIN. You can purchase these vouchers at designated stores across the country and top up your account with them.
- Zapper payment: With Zapper, you can make quick deposits by simply scanning a QR code. All you have to do is download the Zapper app and link it to a credit or debit card. Any deposit you make will be deducted from the card you linked to your Zapper account. The minimum amount you can deposit using Zapper is R50.
How to Make a Deposit
- Log in to your Bet.co.za online account
- Click on the “Deposit” at the top-right corner of the page
- Click on the icon of your preferred deposit method
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Provide other necessary details, and hit the “Submit” button to conclude your transaction
Players can only withdraw their winnings from the Bet.co.za sports betting site using Instant EFT. However, the gambling platform endeavours to process its customers’ withdrawal requests as quickly as possible.
If you submit your request before 4 pm on a business day, the site will process it on that same day, you’ll receive your funds as soon as your bank clears the transaction.
Withdrawal requests made during the weekend are attended to on the following Monday. Depending on your bank, you should receive your funds within 24 to 48 hours.
In compliance with the South African Financial Intelligence Center Act, Bet.co.za only processes your withdrawal if your FICA verification is complete. The maximum amount you can withdraw per bet is R500,000, and R1,000,000 per day.
How to withdraw money
- Visit the betting platform’s website, and enter your Bet.co.za login details to access your account
- Select the “My Account” button at the top right corner of the betting site
- Click on “Withdraw”
- Enter the amount you’ll like to withdraw, and provide other necessary details.
- Submit your withdrawal request and await your approval
This bookie has probably the most comprehensive number of payment options available to players.
All the payment options like Blu Voucher and OZOW are available along with the more traditional methods like EFT and credit card payments.
They have you well and truly covered when it comes to payment options.
Bet.co.za has a classic, intuitive, and user-friendly. New customers won’t need much help finding their way around the platform since the platform is easy to navigate.
All the sports, leagues, and upcoming games are listed on the home page and updated regularly, so you don’t have to go through the entire site to find games to wager on.
The left corner of the homepage shows a list of top events in the sports world, the available games on Betcoza online, and some helpful links directing you to various aspects of the website, such as Statistics, About Us, Contact Us, Terms and Conditions, Betting Rules, and Promotions.
You are welcomed to the Bet.co.za site with a purple themed home page that has all the important tabs on the home banner. The site is easy to navigate with the live betting clearly visible along with all the different betting options for sports punters. There is also a link to the live casino games for those that enjoy casino slots and tables.
Speed of the site
The main and mobile site are a pleasure to bet on as the speed makes certain that best are placed within seconds. Bet.co.za has not missed a beat when creating their mobile version as it has all the features of the main site.
Bet.co.za South Africa Customer Suрроrt
Oftentimes, customers experience some challenges when wagering on online bookmakers. To ensure that gamblers are not left on their own when they need help, Bet.co.za South Africa provides multiple efficient customer support channels.
The betting site has a Help Page that features information on getting started on the betting site, making deposits and withdrawals, and understanding how the site’s bonuses and promotions work. The FAQ page provides concise answers to most questions that bettors may have without needing to contact the customer support team.
You can use the live chat feature on the website to chat with a customer support representative and get answers in real-time.
If you’ll rather contact the betting site via telephone, you can call the Bet co za contact number (+27861238000), which is available until 4 pm.
Bet.co.za have well trained and very helpful agents on their telephonic service and best of all their customer support is available 24/7.
We used both their telephonic support and their Live Chat and they were excellent on both fronts.
They have a comprehensive FAQ section that can also assist you with any possible questions.
Conclusion about Bookmaker
Bet.co.za is one the best online sports betting sites that cater specifically to players in South Africa. The platform’s extensive range of games, highly competitive odds, and jaw-dropping number of bonuses makes it a top choice among sports bettors inthe country.
Players that enjoy gambling on their mobile devices can download the Bet.co.za app for easy access to the betting platform. Signup today to enjoy the numerous bonuses that this online bookmaker offers.