Bet.co.za is a great betting platform that provides a great betting experience for players from South Africa and beyond. Basketball, soccer, golf, horse racing and an excellent assortment of casino games for every taste are available on the platform.
And in order to access the sports market and receive generous bonuses, you need to go through a simple and quick registration and verification process. If you are having trouble with uploading FICA documents – follow this link.
Step by step guide on how to register Bet.co.za
Become a player at Bet.co.za today by simply following these easy steps to register:
Visit Bet.co.za site
Enter the website address for bet.co.za
Click on the join now button on the top right corner of the website.
Fill in your details in the spaces provided in the registration form
Once you confirm your details click Next and wait for a confirmation link to be sent to your email
Click on the confirmation link and verify your email
Now, your bet.co.za account is ready. However, you should complete the FICA process before you fund your account and start placing your bets.
What do you need for verification in Bet.co.za – FICA Requirements
Bet.co.za is compelled by legislature in the country to verify your FICA documents. These documents include a copy of your ID and a proof of residence.
This can be a bank statement, utility bill or a letter from your local councillor.
The verification of your documents can take up to 24 hours but generally this process is completed within a few hours.
Once this process is complete you will see an image that says Files Uploaded. The FICA process for verification takes up to a maximum of 24 hours.
Bet.co.za FICA tips
It is of crucial importance that you submit your FICA documents timeously as you will not be allowed to make any withdrawals until the verification process is over. In order to make the verification a seamless process, follow these tips so as to not cause any unnecessary delays.
- Make certain the copies are of good quality and the ID document must be certified.
- Your proof of address must be the same as the one you used when joining Bet.co.za
- The proof of residence must not be older than 3 months otherwise it will be invalid.
- Only the following documents can be used for proof of residence, Utility Bill, bank statement or a letter from your local ward councillor.
- The size of the uploaded file must be within the size permitted to upload.
Accepted forms of identification
- Green South African ID book
- Smart Card ID (front and back)
- Driver’s licence
Accepted forms of proof of residence
- Bank statement with your address clearly visible
- Utility Bill not older than 3 months
- Letter from local ward councillor confirming your address
There are no specific bonuses for verifying your FICA documents but it is always a good idea to complete this process as it will allow you to withdraw your winnings.
Registration Terms & Conditions at Bet.co.za
Registering at Bet.co.za is a great opportunity for you to gamble at one of the leading online betting sites in the country. There are however a few terms and conditions that are applicable to you when you join this bookie. Let’s take a look at some of the most important ones:
- Betcoza Online (RF) (Pty) Ltd trading as Bet.co.za, is licensed and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board. Business Registration Number: 2010/005430/07. Bookmaker Licence Number: 10145732-010.
- These Terms and Conditions establish the entire agreement between you and Bet.co.za and no agreements, representations or warranties, other than those set out herein, shall be of any force or effect.
- You must read these Terms and Conditions carefully in their entirety before you tick in the “I ACCEPT” box. If you do not agree with any provision of these Terms and Conditions, you must not continue with the account registration process.
- In order for you to be able to place wagers using any of the Software, you must first personally register with Bet.co.za and open an account.
- You are allowed to have only one User Account. If you attempt to open more than one User Account, the registration process will terminate automatically, and your existing account may be blocked or closed.
What becomes available to users after registration on Bet.co.za?
After registering, new users are allowed to make use of the numerous betting options bet.co.za has to offer, but you are also eligible for a long list of bonuses by bet.co.za.
Find out more about these benefits as you continue reading.
Here are the bonuses available to you as a bettor on bet.co.za
- R1000 Welcome bonus: At every point of your betting journey, bet.co.za does all it can to give you that amazing gambling experience you want. After registering, bet.co.za helps you kick off your journey by giving you a 100% first deposit bonus on your first deposit. This means if you deposit a sum of R1000, you’ll get a first deposit bonus of R1000 courtesy of bet.co.za
- Paid to play promo: Imagine a bonus that pays you to play? Yes, that’s right, you are not dreaming. You need to deposit a sum of R20 or more using the Kazang or Bku Voucher on Wednesday or Saturday, and you get a 20% bonus on your deposit.
- Multi Bonus: With the multi bonus offer, you can get an extra 50% on all multiple bets you place. All bets can include any selection for any sport. All you need to do is choose at least two pre match sections with a minimum of 1.2 odds per selection; after doing this, your potential winnings are enhanced by bet.co.za with the opportunity to get a bonus of up to 50% extra.
- One leg out promo: A loss is not the worst outcome on bet.co.za. For every loss you make on a multi just by one leg, you can get your stake back a bonus of up to R100.
- Cricket Live In-play promo: Wager up to R1000 on live in-play cricket bets in a week and get a free bet bonus of R100
- Ton of a fun promo: Get a free bet bonus of up to half of your stake if the player you backed pre match to be the top batsman in any T20, ODI, or test match, scores a century.
Other bonuses include:
- Super over special,
- PSL Multi Madness,
- Live In-play promo,
- 19TH Hole promo,
- Points Fest Promo,
- Footy Free bet,
- Five’s Alive Promo,
- NBA Rebound Promo,
- Bad beat bonus,
- Cash out,
- done by a donkey,
- Bet builder,
- bet boosts.
So as you can see, you never run out of bonuses on bet.co.za. However, you might be required to enter a promo code to redeem these promotions.
After registering, you become eligible to access every betting option on the bet.co.za website. The betting options you would come across include:
- Sports betting
- Lucky numbers
- Bet games
- Casino games and so many more.
The days of searching the internet looking for stats before the match is long gone as Bet.co.za has you covered.
They have a detailed stats page that allows you to check out all the recent results of your favourite team and players.
This great feature allows you to place multiple bets on a single football match meaning that you are actually placing a multi bet within one match which is fantastic.
You could win handsomely especially if you got great knowledge of the two teams.
Cash Out feature
At Bet.co.za, you have the ability to Cash Out open bets and claim your returns before your bet reaches its natural conclusion.
When the Cash Out feature is enabled, you will be able to Cash Out a bet in its entirety or you can Cash Out partially, leaving the remainder of your stake to run its course.
Cashout is available on Pre-Match and In-Play singles and multiple bets across a variety of sports.
Bet.co.za places a very high priority on its customers; this is why bet.co.za is always available to every bettor whenever they need help. To get in contact with a customer support representative.
Click on the green speed bubble at the bottom right corner on the bet.co.za webpage. Other ways you can get into contact with the support representative are:
- Email: Send an email containing information about your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: Call 0861 238 000 to speak with a representative. This is available from 9:00-17:00 daily.
- WhatsApp: Send a message to the bet.co.za WhatsApp number- 076 019 7128
Common Sign Up Problems
The registration process at Bet.co.za is generally a very smooth affair but if there are any hitches, these could possibly be the reasons.
Duplicate mobile or ID number
The bookie may detect that you were previously registered with them and you may have forgotten as it could have been years ago.
To remedy the situation contact the bookie via their technical support and they will issue you with a new username and password.
Error in connecting to site
You may have difficulty connecting to the betting site due to poor network coverage or load shedding.
We suggest you attempt logging onto the site in a short while later.
Delay in Verification link
Sometimes the verification link to your email may take a little longer than a few minutes.
Please be patient as the link will arrive albeit a later than expected.
On bet.co.za, the winning never ends, and you never run out of amazing betting options to bet on.
So to enjoy this merry-go-round that never seems to end, sign up on bet.co.za today.