Bet.co.za withdrawal and FICA verification process
Bet.co.za origin story involving drawing inspiration from the 2010 FIFA World Cup hosted in South Africa is that of legend, and as far as their services are concerned, they’re only getting started. A case In point is their simple-to-follow policy when it comes to cashing out your winnings.
That said, just like how it happens in all the sports betting sites in SA, you cannot actualize a withdrawal without completing the FICA verification. What is the point of betting if you can’t access your winnings?
To get it done, simply login to your Bet.co.za account and go to the “My Account” tab. Upload the relevant documents such as:
- A copy of your driver’s license, ID, or passport
- A recent utility bill for proof of residency
- Bank statement
The details (name and address) on your uploaded documents should match the information you offered during registration.
Now, give Bet.co.za up to 48 hours to validate your uploaded documents. Once the validation is successful, you will get a confirmation email, and your betting account will be ready for withdrawals.
Bet.co.za withdraw methods
|Withdraw Method||Type||Process Time||Minimum Withdraw||Maximum Withdrawal|
|Visa and Master Card||Credit cards||2–3 days||R100||Not specified|
|SID EFT||Instant EFT||1–2 days||R100||Not specified|
How to withdraw money to Bet.co.za using SID EFT
Simply put, SID Instant EFT acts as a bridge between your bank and casino. This online payment brand has partnered with several SA banks to provide fund transfer services. Some of these banks include Standard Bank, ABSA, First National Bank, and Nedbank.
The withdrawals processed via SID Instant EFT take around 1-2 business days, though in some cases and depending on your bank, they can hit your account on the same day.
If you wish to cash out your winning through the SID Instant EFT platform, here is what you have to do:
- Visit Bet.co.za and login into your account.
- On the “My Account” section, select withdraw.
- When the withdrawal window pops up, select SID Instant EFT.
- Input your bank information and the amount you want to cash out.
- Lastly, click the “Submit Withdrawal” button to complete the transaction.
How to withdraw money from Bet.co.za using credit cards
Credit cards, especially MasterCard and Visa, are among the most popular banking methods for sports betting sites for both withdrawals and deposits. And Bet.co.za is not an exception.
To withdraw money using a credit card at Bet.co.za, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account and go to the withdrawal section.
- From the options available, select credit card. MasterCard and Visa are both accepted at Bet.co.za.
- Enter the amount you wish to cash out and any required personal and financial information. This may include your credit card number, expiration date, and CVV number.
- Review and confirm the details of your withdrawal request.
- Wait for Bet.co.za to process your request, which may take a few days.
Keep in mind that some credit card providers may charge fees for transactions, so it is a good idea to check with your card issuer to understand any potential fees that may apply.
Other withdraw methods accepted at Bet.co.za
The only way to withdraw money from Bet.co.za is via SID Instant EFT and credit card (Visa and MasterCard). Unfortunately, no e-wallets are supported.
Bet.co.za welcome bonus
For new players, there is a Bet.co.za 100% deposit match bonus of up to, R1000, a reasonable amount that can kick off your sports betting endeavors. However, some terms and conditions must be fulfilled to trigger this bonus. They include:
- You must have verified your email address
- Deposit a minimum of R50
- The bonus should be wagered six times at odds of 2.20 on accumulators and 1.70 on single bets.
- You must use the bonus within 30 days
Bet.co.za withdraw terms and conditions
While the withdrawal process is effortless, you should keep the following in mind:
- Any winnings that result from the welcome bonus have strict wagering requirements and shouldn’t be cashed out until these requirements are met.
- Funds can only be withdrawn to a properly FICA’d account.
- Withdraws are only processed through the “Withdrawal” section on the website – no email or telephone requests will be processed.
- The payment processing time will vary depending on the method you choose.
- The minimum and maximum withdrawal for sports bets are R100 and R500, 000, respectively.
If you have an issue with your Bet.co.za withdrawal, you can contact customer support via telephone (0861 238 000), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or WhatsApp (27608279633).
Conclusion: How to withdraw from Bet.co.za
There are only a few withdrawal methods supported by Bet.co.za. However, the good thing is that they are secure and convenient. For example, you can also use the SID Instant EFT option to withdraw winnings directly to your bank account. This is handy, especially when you want to withdraw large sums per transaction.