Afribet is a well-known online sports betting platform in Africa. With a wide selection of sports and competitive odds, Afribet offers an unparalleled betting experience.
The sign-up procedure is simple, and new users can join up fast and securely to begin wagering on their favourite sports. After signing up and verification, you will be able to bet on cricket, football, basketball and other sports. And many matches and tournaments will be also available.
Let’s take a closer look!
Step-by-step Guide on How to Register at Afribets
If you’re interested in joining Afribet South Africa, you can do so in a few simple steps. Here is how to create new account on Afribet:
Navigate to the Website
Select the Join Button
To sign up, just visit the homepage and select the Join button.
Enter Your Phone Number and Receive the Code
After entering your phone number, choose Send Code to finish up the Afribet online registration process.
Enter the Code
Enter the code sent to you in order to proceed with registration. You’ll next be prompted to provide your name, birthday, address, and password.
Once this is done, you’ll have your Afribet account.
Log into Your Account
When you’re ready to access your account, select the Login tab and input your credentials.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- The client must supply accurate information, such as their legal name, last name, home address, and email address.
- You must register for an AFRIBET Online account before you can make a bet or wager on the site.
- Due to local regulatory restrictions, AFRIBET Online does not accept new clients from countries where gambling is illegal.
- You must be at least 18 years old to become an AFRIBET player or the legal age of gambling in your country.
What Do You Need for Verification in Afribets – FICA Requirements
FICA is one of the obstacles you must overcome in order to maximize your betting experience. There’s hardly much purpose in gambling if you haven’t gone through the FICA procedure.
South African betting sites employ FICA to authenticate user credentials. For security reasons, reputable gambling companies need to verify the identity of their customers.
AFRIBET Online could ask for copies of related papers to verify the accuracy of your submitted data. A passport, photo identification, driver’s license, utility bill, bank statement, or other comparable papers may be required. Afribet reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account if you do not produce the necessary evidence when required.
AFRIBET Online will never share your information (including your email address) with a third party. Financial records are kept in a safe server environment managed by a trusted third party.
You will receive an email from AFRIBET Online confirming your registration and providing you with a verification link.
What Becomes Available to Users After Registration on Afribets
After registering, players get access to a variety of features on the betting platform. We’ll be going over a few of them below:
Newly registered players are eligible to claim various bonuses, and the Afribet sign up bonus is the most popular. Afribet offers new players a 100% deposit match bonus of up to R2000 without a promo code.
Here are the terms that follow this bonus:
- All players are eligible for the welcome bonus.
- Afribet’s online and mobile customers are only eligible for this exclusive offer.
- Before making a withdrawal, you must first bet seven (7) times the value of the bonus.
- You must deposit R100 or more to be eligible for this promotion.
- The added bonus funds will be lost when 90 days have passed.
- The bonus terms must be met using the deposit if the bonus wallet is lost or stolen.
You may wager on a wide variety of sports with AfriBet. In fact, they provide coverage for the great majority of important sports played across the world. You may wager on the action in progress using AfriBet’s in-play betting feature.
Afribet accepts wagers on the following categories of sports:
- MMA, and many more.
All AfriBet customers have access to customer service by email, Telegram, and a toll-free phone line. It shouldn’t take too long to hear back from the support staff since their goal is to answer all questions within 24 hours.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 010 880 5271
Once you’ve logged into your account, you can proceed to the cashier page in the “My Account” tab. This is where you will find the Afribet account number.
If you’re just getting started with online sports betting, you may be thinking about how you might fund your account. Players can choose from a number of convenient deposit methods.
E-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, and PayPal are convenient ways to deposit money into your Afribet account. Credit card deposits are accepted for larger amounts but have a lower maximum limit. You can also utilize the tried-and-true technique of wiring money to Afribet’s bank account.
How Can I Recover My Afribets Account
When it comes to recovering your deactivated account, the best option is to contact customer support.
You’ll need to provide certain details to confirm your identity.
Once this is done, your account will be open to you.
Common Registration and Logging Problems
No one is perfect, so it’s possible to make a mistake or face an issue when logging in or registering for an account.
Here are some issues you may likely face while registering or logging in:
- Forgot username – Players can use their registered mobile number or email as their username to log in.
- Forgot password – This can be solved by selecting the “Recover It” icon on the login page and entering your registered phone number or email address. A code will be sent to you to reset your password.
- Wrong details – Players are to enter correct information about themselves, as this will play a part in determining if they can withdraw their winnings.
- Unlock Account – The best way to unlock your account would be to contact customer support.
If you’re looking for a fun way to spend some free time, Afribet is the place to go.
The entire Afribet registration and verification procedure just takes a few minutes to complete.
There is a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal methods that the bookmaker recommends for their South African customers.