This gambling platform has one of the most user-friendly and hassle-free deposit options available. We’ll be going through the several ways you may fund your online gaming account at BetWinner South Africa.
Depositing in Betwinner
Betwinner is constantly in search of ways to improve the betting experience on the site. As a result, the betting platform places a premium on providing a pleasant experience for its users.
Therefore, the bookmaker offers a number of Betwinner deposit options for customers to choose from. It’s up to the player to decide which method is most preferable. Keep in mind that the platform doesn’t offer a few popular payment methods like PayPal.
With that in mind, here are the platform’s accepted deposit methods.
|Name of payment method||Type of payment method||How long does it take||Minimum amount for this method (ZAR)|
How to Deposit By Mastercard (Best for Security)
This payment option is incredibly safe since it allows you to store your credit card information in the system. The next time you make a deposit, you won’t have to worry about entering your credit card information.
Users in South Africa probably already have experience using Mastercard to make purchases online. This is because they routinely transact using this payment method.
Here is what you need to do to get started.
- Log in: Launch the Betwinner site and log in.
- Select My Account: Click on the “My Account” tab, then the “Make a Deposit” tab.
- Select Method: After that, decide whether you want to pay with a MasterCard by clicking on Bank Cards.
- Enter Amount: On the next screen, specify the deposit amount and enter your card details.
- Confirm Payment: Just hit the “Pay” button to finalize the deal.
There is no processing charge required, and the Betwinner minimum deposit is 200.15 ZAR. In addition, the money you put in will appear in your casino account instantly.
How to Deposit By Skrill (Best for Speed)
Skrill is another option for adding cash to your Betwinner account. It’s an additional option for online payment processing using a digital wallet. This payment method is widely accepted and may be used by BetWinner players to make deposits.
Also, there is no cost for the transaction to be processed, and the money will be confirmed quickly. You can utilize this approach once you have a Skrill account. Skrill, however, has a 20.02 ZAR minimum deposit requirement for South African players.
The procedure for adding funds to your Betwinner account using Skrill is outlined below.
- Log in: Log in to your Betwinner account by going to their website.
- Select My Account: To make a deposit, open “My Account” tab then select the “Make a Deposit” option.
- Select Method: Then, click the corresponding button to choose Skrill from the list of ewallet options.
- Enter Amount: After clicking the button, you’ll be sent to Skrill, where you may enter your login information to finish making a deposit.
- Receive Payment: Your BetWinner account will be credited as soon as the transaction is complete on Skrill.
How to Deposit By VISA (Best for Convenience)
If you already have a VISA bank card, then using this payment method will be the most convenient choice for you. BetWinner accepts VISA for depositing players’ funds. In addition, there is no processing charge required, and the transactions are instant.
- Log in: Go to the official Betwinner website and sign in to your account.
- Select My Account: To make a deposit, open “My Account” and select the “Make a Deposit” tab.
- Select Method: Click the “VISA” button to continue.
- Enter Amount: When you click that button, enter your card details and deposit amount.
- Receive Payment: Your BetWinner balance will be updated as soon as the transaction is completed.
Depositing Terms and Conditions
Betwinner has terms about deposits that must be met to avoid issues with the bookmaker. Here are some of the important ones:
- Betwinner’s “Payments” tab lists all the many ways you may fund your account.
- Betwinner does not suggest moving money between other payment methods.
- To make a top up, you must be 18 years or older.
- If you are not the owner of the payment method account you intend to use, you cannot place a deposit.
- To withdraw funds, you must first make a deposit.
- Betwinner’s team might request further information from you and your payment processor if they have any suspicions.
- To make deposits, you must first have your account confirmed.
- When funds are placed into the User’s account using the Bitcoin payment system, the User will not be charged any fees for receiving Bitcoin.
- Betwinner has the right to refuse to refund any and all payment system service costs levied on deposits in its sole discretion.
- Without giving advance notice, the government may refund funds from an electronic wallet to its owner.
- If the deposit or withdrawal amounts don’t match the bets, the Betwinner Security Service may decline the transaction. The maximum withdrawal amount for every deposit will be determined by the total amount wagered from that deposit.
Since there are no associated costs, you can go with whatever method you prefer. They’re widely used because of how quickly they process transactions and discreetly transfer your money into your Betwinner account.
Keep in mind that you may often only withdraw using the same payment method you used to make at least one deposit. Since all Betwinner deposit methods are instantaneously processed, you have more options here.