This article explains all there is to know, especially where to purchase Supabets voucher codes and how to top up. Follow the simple steps we have outlined here to get started.
How to use vouchers for depositing
Vouchers offer an easy and safe way to make deposits without using a bank. Some popular voucher providers in SA include OTT Voucher, Blu Voucher, 1Voucher, and Kazang Voucher.
You can purchase an electronic or printed version of these vouchers at retailers around the country, which are preloaded with money for making online transactions at sites like Supabets.
Just enter your voucher PIN/code, and your betting account will be instantly funded to the value of your purchase. Remember, once used, your voucher will lose all of its value, much like prepaid airtime.
Alternatively, you can skip the queue and purchase vouchers online by visiting OTTbuy.co.za.
If you have problems buying or depositing using your OTT Voucher, you can contact their customer support via phone or WhatsApp (080 325 5632). They are always ready to assist and listen to your requests.
Retailers such as Pep, Cash Converters, Game, Spar, and Checkers have these vouchers in plenty.
If you are having issues with your Blu Voucher, you can reach their customer support via 0800 014942.
If your 1Voucher is not working for one reason or another, contact their support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (080 169 3333).
*For example, redeeming a voucher of R100 on your first deposit will give you an additional R100 to play with. In other words, this is a Supabets free voucher only eligible for newly registered players.
Note that before you can cash out any winnings, your deposit and bonus amount must be wagered 4× at odds of 2.40 or higher.
How to use other Supabets deposit methods
Besides vouchers, Supabets accepts various deposit methods, which include bank transfers, EFT, and cards. Below is a highlight of these methods.
|Deposit Methods||Type||Time||Min Deposit||Max Deposit|
|Visa and MasterCard||Credit card||Instant||R20||R100.000|
|Absa Cash Send||E-wallet||24 hours||R5||R1.000.000|
|OTT, Blu, 1 Voucher, etc||Vouchers||Instant||R5||Depends on the Voucher provider|
The variation of withdrawal methods from Supabets is a bit different. We have covered this in more detail in our guide.
How to deposit money to Supabets using OZOW
OZOW (formerly i-Pay) is a payment method that allows you to make online transactions. Here are the steps to fund your Supabets account using OZOW:
- Login to your Supabets account: Visit the banking section and choose OZOW from the available options. Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Select your preferred bank: Choose the bank you would wish to make your deposit from. Most major banks are available including ABSA, Standard Bank, Nedbank, FNB, etc. Use your internet banking details to sign in and authorize the payment.
- Payment verification: The verification can be a prompt on your mobile app or a one time password (OTP), depending on the bank you are using.
- Proof of payment: OZOW will send a note to Supabets showing them the deposit has been approved. Your account will then be credited.
How to deposit money to Supabets using a credit card
Credit cards provide an easy way to make deposits to SA betting sites. You can use your credit card to fund your Supabets account, just as you would pay for shopping or purchasing anything else online.
Follow the steps below when using a credit card to top up your account:
- Login to your Supabets account: Go to the deposit section and select credit card from the available list. You have the option to choose either Visa or MasterCard.
- Enter your card details: Card number, CSV Code, expiry date, etc.
- Enter deposit amount: Specify your deposit amount and confirm the transaction. The money will be instantly credited to your Supabets account.
With a wide range of vouchers now available in SA, it is easier than ever to fund your betting account without a bank card. The OTT Voucher and 1Voucher, in particular, are very popular in the country.
However, other voucher options are also convenient and secure. This makes topping your Supabet as easy as loading your phone with airtime.
So, choose your favorite method from the options mentioned above and begin betting on your favorite team.