How to play daily jackpot on Betway
The Daily Jackpot draw at Betway is called the Mahala Jackpot which means free Free Jackpot. This is a great name because the entry to the daily jackpot is free.
All you need to do to be in the running for the jackpot is follow these easy steps.
Log in to your Betway account.
Select the sport you want to bet on.
Make your desired selection for an accumulator or single bet.
Place Bet Button
ou are all set now you need to click on the place bet button.
Once your bet is placed you gain automatic entry into the daily jackpot draw.
How to check the jackpot results?
It is important to note that the results will not be released on the day of the jackpot as all legs of the selected matches need to be completed before the results are made public.
It will take up to 24 hours from the last match for your account to be credited if you are a winner.
Mahala Jackpot Rules
The Betway daily jackpot is one of the best promotions on the local betting scene as the entry is free into the draw and you can win up to R25000 every day.
There are of course important terms and conditions that apply to this jackpot. Here are some of the most important rules to abide by with regards to this Betway promotion.
- In order to earn a Mahala Jackpot ticket, customers must place a cash bet of any amount on any sport (pre-match or live), at any odds.
- A new cash bet must be placed each day in order to earn a new ticket into the Mahala Jackpot.
- Free Jackpot entries need to be used within 7 days of being unlocked.
- Players can only accumulate a maximum of 99 free tickets in their balance at any time.
- A maximum of R25,000 can be won each round. If there are no winners, the prize amount does roll over to the next day. In the event that there is more than one winner, the total prize of R25,000 will be shared equally among all qualifying winners.
- If there are no winners, the prize amount will accumulate and be awarded to 1 lucky winner on the last Saturday of every month.
- All entries which correctly predict scores and/or outcomes of the required number of selections will win a share of the prize fund. Should there be more than one winner, the jackpot prize will be split equally.
- The Mahala Jackpot will not result on the same day that it is live. Each Mahala Jackpot will result once the final fixture in the selection has been completed.
- Please note, it can take up to 24 hours for the winner to be announced/credited with the prize.
- The cash prize will be deposited into the winners’ Betway accounts and are subject to all terms and conditions relating to the withdrawal of such funds.
- Each day’s jackpot mechanics may differ in terms of number of legs whose outcomes need to be correctly predicted (from 3 to 20 legs) as well as variable bet type as used in the Daily Jackpot.
Tips on how to win on Betway Jackpot
Betway randomly selects matches each day in which you must predict the correct score or outcome and if you are able to do this, then you could win the R25 000.
As this requires you to have a great knowledge of sports, you can use a strategy in trying to win the jackpot prize. When they announce the matches that will make up the selections for that particular day you can decide if you think that the selected matches feature teams that you know well.
You can then use your knowledge of those teams and try and predict the correct score or outcome. If you don’t happen to know the selected teams for the day then it is a good idea not to enter the jackpot draw on that day.
The Mahala jackpot is one of the more unique types of promotions on the local betting scene as it is free to enter and also only requires you to place a bet to gain the free entry.
The R25 000 prize is among the highest of any promotional jackpot that any bookie offers.
We strongly suggest you join Betway today if you are not a member already and if you are already a player at Betway, place a bet today and stand a chance to win that massive jackpot.