Where to find Mega ball on Betway
You will need to login to the betway site with the help of your ID and password. Once you are on the ‘Homepage’ you need to click on the Lucky Numbers tab on the top of the home page.
The Lucky Numbers page has alphabet letters as hyperlinks to different Lotto draws. You need to click on the letter ‘M’ you will find different lotto draws starting with the letter M and there you will find the Mega Millions option.
You will click on the Mega Million option and you can see regular draws and sum of draws. You can place your bet and give it a go.
How to play Mega ball on Betway
You will go to the Betway Site and login with your ID and password.
You will go to the “Lucky Numbers” tab on the top of the website.
On the Lucky Numbers page you choose the letter ‘M’ and it will feature the Mega Million option on the page, you will click and the bet page will open.
How To Play
Mega million is played on Tuesdays and Fridays, to play you will need to pick up numbers from 1 to 70.
If you don’t know how to register at Betway – read our instructions.
How does mega ball work?
There are 2 options for punters when playing the Mega Ball.
The first option is “Regular Draw Standard Bet – without bonus ball” and the other option is “Regular draws Standard Bet” – inclusive of bonus ball and additional drum.
Both options come with 1 to 4 selected balls. When you choose any option it will give you an array of 1 to 70 numbers. It will certainly help you with cold, hot numbers and the option of a quick pick as well.
It tells you that “Create up to 50 single entry combinations by adding more numbers.” Regular draws Standard Bet – inclusive of bonus ball and additional drum comes with bonus balls from a separate set of 1-25.
Mega ball Rules
These are the terms and condition of Mega Ball
- Numbers betting results are sourced from real-world lotteries and all numbers wagers are based on the numbers resulted from the Lucky Numbers game selected by the player.
- All numbers bets for a specific draw must be placed and confirmed before the draw cutoff, as well as before the first number is drawn for the wagered bet.
- All numbers betting markets are fixed odds bets, with one outcome, a win or a loss. No consolation prizes are offered for any draws and/or markets. All of the selected numbers drawn must match the wager entry in any order or must match the wagered market and must have resulted correctly for the bet to win.
- For a successful wager, the player must select a market type, select the numbers or expected market outcome for a draw, choose the wager stake and make the bet before the Lucky Numbers draw has its first ball drawn or the cutoff countdown has expired, after which the results must be published correctly. Following the publishing of valid Lucky Numbers results, all wager payouts will be paid directly to the player’s account wallet.
- The sum of balls drawn will be odd or even – The sum of the regular balls drawn will be odd or even.
- The sum of balls drawn will be over or under – The sum of the regular balls drawn will be over or under the set boundary
- The sum of the regular balls drawn will be within a specified range – There are fourteen different ranges within which the player may predict the winning total .
- The bonus ball drawn will be odd or even – The player wagers whether the bonus ball drawn will be odd or even. This bet option is only available for lotteries with one bonus ball.
- The sum of the bonus balls drawn will be odd or even – The player wagers whether the sum of the bonus balls drawn will be odd or even. This bet option is only available for lotteries with two bonus balls.
- The bonus ball drawn will be over or under – The player wagers whether the bonus ball will be over or under the set boundary. This bet option is only available for lotteries with one bonus ball.
- The sum of the bonus balls drawn will be over or under – The player wagers whether the sum of the bonus balls drawn will be over or under the set boundary. This bet option is only available for Lucky Numbers games with two bonus balls.
- The bonus ball drawn will be a single digit number – The player wagers whether the bonus ball will be a single digit number. In Lucky Numbers games with two bonus balls, at least one bonus ball needs to be a single digit for the player to claim the winning. This market is not available for the draw types where there are only single digit numbers in the bonus ball draw.
- The bonus ball drawn will be the same number as one of the regular balls drawn – The player wagers whether the bonus ball will be the same number as one of the balls in the regular draw. In the case where two bonus balls are drawn from the additional drum, the player claims the winning if either of the bonus balls drawn is equal to any ball drawn in the regular draw.
- The sum of the bonus balls drawn will be within a specified range. – The player wagers whether the bonus ball drawn will be within one of the 5 ranges offered. This bet option is only available for Lucky Numbers games with one bonus ball.
- If a draw time is rescheduled, the draw will be cancelled, and all affected wagers will be refunded. A new draw may be introduced with the re-scheduled time slot.
- Numbers drawn shall be obtained in accordance with the first result obtained from the official Lucky Numbers website. If any mistakes and/or alternative submissions are published, the draw will be cancelled and all wagers will be refunded.
- All wagers that cannot be settled for any reason will be voided and refunded
Tips on how to win mega ball Betway
Since Mega Ball is actually a type of Lotto there is no fool proof research that you can do to increase your chances of winning. The one thing you could do however is look out for the most popular numbers or HOT numbers for the week and play those numbers.
Remember that if you are looking for a Mega Ball win by choosing four numbers the odds are astronomical, so we suggest betting on one or two numbers to be drawn as the chances are much greater to win with this strategy.
The Mega Ball millions is a fantastic opportunity for punters to win life changing amounts of cash.
The draws are twice a week and it is important to note the the numbers are up to 70 which makes it more difficult to win but on the plus side the payouts are better than most other Lotto draws. The higher the risk the better the reward.
Join Betway and stand a chance to win and change your life forever.