How to play Lucky Numbers on Betway site
Lucky Numbers gives you the opportunity to win big by choosing Lotto numbers from the different Lotto draws from around the world. Betting on Lucky Numbers is super easy and all you need to do is follow these easy steps if you are joining Betway and want to play Lucky Numbers
Go to your browser
Go to your browser and press “Sign Up” from the home page.
Create an Account
On the home page, It will take you to a pop-up window (Create an Account) which will ask for your phone number and personal details
You will put your personal email address “Password” – Next step after the email address is to choose a password and in the next section it will ask you to confirm the same password.
Terms & Condition
You need to tick the three boxes and accept the terms and conditions from the bookie.
Lucky Numbers Tab
Click on the Lucky Numbers tab and you are now ready to bet on any Lotto draw from around the globe.
If you are already a player at Betway simply follow these steps to bet on Lucky Numbers.
- Login: Visit www.betway.со.zа using your browser.
- Enter username and password: Login tо yоur ассоunt by clicking the login buttоn аt thе tор right соrnеr.
- Lucky Numbers Tab: Click on the Lucky Numbers tab and you are now ready to bet on any Lotto draw from around the globe.
What to bet on?
Lucky Numbers are different to the lotto, in the sense you aren’t playing into the lotto pools, you are betting on the numbers that will be drawn.
You have the option of betting on:
- One number to show up in the draw
- Two numbers
- Three numbers
- Four numbers
- Whether the bonus ball will be Low (1-24) or High (26-49) (25 belongs to the bookmaker)
- Whether the bonus ball will be a single digit number (1-9).
All the above have set odds. For instance if you are betting on the number 13 to come up in the SA Lotto, the odds are 5/1. This means that if the number 13 comes up in the draw, you win 5x your stake, plus your stake back. So if you bet R10, you will win R50 plus your R10 back = R60.
Therefore this means your payouts aren’t determined by how many people win, your payout is fixed. It’s called fixed odds betting.
Just remember it’s also different to the lotto, in that it’s not where you pick 6 numbers, and you get paid out if 3 come up.
If you bet 3 numbers (say 7,13 and 36) to come up in the SA Lotto, then those three numbers have to come up. If only one or two numbers you selected come up, it is a losing bet.
Obviously the less numbers you choose the better your chances. But the more numbers you play, the bigger your payout.
These are some of the different Lotto draws that you can bet on:
- SA Daily Lotto
- French 5/49
- Swedish Lotto 1
- Nigeria Mega Millions
- Lotto India
- Slovakia Keno
- Italy 10e Lotto
- Greece KENO
- Spanish Express
- Slovakia EKlub Keno
- Gosloto Russia
- Poland Keno
How to check the drawing results?
Once you play your Lucky Numbers the excitement of wanting to see if your ticket has won can be nerve wrecking. No need to stress as Betway has a Results page where you can check out the winning numbers from any Lotto draw.
All you need to do is click on the Lucky Numbers tab and then choose the Results tab. You can look for Lotto results either by Checking the draws by date, by game or by draw ID.
You can go back months and check on a result if you want to.
What bonuses are available for playing Lucky Numbers
It is very important to note that the Betway welcome bonus can be used on Lucky Numbers but these bets will not count towards the wagering requirements of the bonus.
There are no specific bonuses available for you to play Lucky Numbers at the moment.
Lucky Number Rules
These are some of the terms and conditions that apply to Lucky Numbers at Betway:
- Numbers betting results are sourced from real-world lotteries and all numbers wagers are based on the numbers resulted from the Lucky Numbers game selected by the player.
- All numbers bets for a specific draw must be placed and confirmed before the draw cutoff, as well as before the first number is drawn for the wagered bet.
- All numbers betting markets are fixed odds bets, with one outcome, a win or a loss. No consolation prizes are offered for any draws and/or markets. All of the selected numbers drawn must match the wager entry in any order or must match the wagered market and must have resulted correctly for the bet to win.
- For a successful wager, the player must select a market type, select the numbers or expected market outcome for a draw, choose the wager stake and make the bet before the Lucky Numbers draw has its first ball drawn or the cutoff countdown has expired, after which the results must be published correctly. Following the publishing of valid Lucky Numbers results, all wager payouts will be paid directly to the player’s account wallet.
- The sum of balls drawn will be odd or even.
- The sum of balls drawn will be over or under.
- The sum of the regular balls drawn will be within a specified range – There are fourteen different ranges within which the player may predict the winning total.
- The bonus ball drawn will be odd or even – The player wagers whether the bonus ball drawn will be odd or even. This bet option is only available for lotteries with one bonus ball.
- The sum of the bonus balls drawn will be odd or even – The player wagers whether the sum of the bonus balls drawn will be odd or even. This bet option is only available for lotteries with two bonus balls.
- The bonus ball drawn will be over or under – The player wagers whether the bonus ball will be over or under the set boundary. This bet option is only available for lotteries with one bonus ball.
Tips on how to win Betway Lucky Numbers
Winning with Lucky Numbers is mostly down to luck rather than any possible strategy. You can possibly look at Hot numbers which means playing the numbers that have been drawn the most for that particular week.
It’s not the greatest strategy but as I mentioned earlier Lucky Numbers is mostly about luck.
The introduction of Lucky Numbers has proved hugely popular as punters no longer have to wait to play the SA Lotto twice a week. There are Lottos everyday that you can bet on and in some countries like the UK there are two draws a day.
The popularity of the Lucky Numbers is due to the possibility of winning big with a small amount of money if you can pick four correct numbers. Join Betway right now and start playing.